Eugene Goodman wasn't a scared Black cop running from a mob of white people trying to lynch him. Goodman was actually a superhero police officer who saved lives by defending the state capitol against the terrorist organization known as the proud boys.
This brave Black man works for the Capitol Police and we now know his full story.
“His name is USCP Officer Eugene Goodman,” wrote CNN Reporter Kristin Wilson, who covers Capitol Hill. “Remember his name. He almost certainly saved lives on Wednesday. My thanks, Officer Goodman. THANK YOU.”
Officer Eugene Goodman Heroic Capitol Police Officer Led Mob Away From Senate Chambers
1. Goodman Is Being Commended for Saving Lives at the Capitol as Protesters Breached the Barrier Scaled Walls
2. Goodman Is a U.S. Army Veteran Served in Iraq
3. The Entire World is Calling Goodman a Hero a Former Political Candidate Said He Should Receive the Congressional Medal of Honor
4. Goodman Lives in the DC Metro Area Has Served With USCP for at Least a Decade
5. Goodman Has at Least One Child, a Daughter